The Hockey Community Giving a Shift to help people suffering from brain and spinal cord injuries.
GIVE-A-SHIFT FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN
Give a Shift is an online fundraising campaign directed at the hockey community, that supports necessary research and programs to help those suffering from brain and spinal cord injuries and support mental health efforts.
By donating to this campaign you are making a difference!
Each $20 donation gets you 1-free online subscription to The Hockey News, valued at $29.95. The more donations you make the more online subscriptions to The Hockey News you will receive to share with your friends and family. With every Hockey News subscription, there is an opportunity to collect exciting fundraising prizes (see fundraising prizes below).
The top fundraising prize for this campaign is a weekend in Toronto to attend the Hockey Hall of Fame Legends Game and Induction Ceremony in November 2023 (see details below).
Keep watching our website for more updates on prizing and other fundraising opportunities.
The campaign end on March 23, 2023 at 12pm ET.
For more information on how to set up your fundraising page, click the button below to download our How-To-Guide.
Top Fundraising Prize – Hockey Hall of Fame Weekend!
- Trip for 2 to Toronto – November 2023
- 2 travel vouchers in the amount of $500 each
- 2 nights accommodation in a Downtown Toronto hotel (Sunday and Monday night)
- 2 tickets to the 2023 Hockey Hall of Fame Legends Game (Sunday afternoon)
- 2 tickets to the 2023 Hockey Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony (Monday night)
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Gift card to BottomLine restaurant
- Gift card to Tim Hortons