The Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation (ONF), in partnership with INESSS is proud to present a clinical practice guideline for the rehabilitation of adults with moderate to severe Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI).
This will be a one-stop-shop to the (TBI) rehabilitation┬águidelines.
The topics available include:
- 266 recommendations for clinical┬ápractice and organizing services
- Cross-cutting, across all rehabilitative care from acute to community
- Covers all major impairments following TBI
- Interactive, searchable, comprehensive, bilingual, Canadian
- Provides the latest evidence-based practices for:
- front-line clinicians, program managers and coordinators offering service┬áto adults with moderate to severe TBI
- program planners and policy makers
- anyone else interested in rehabilitation best practice, including people living with TBI and their families/caregivers
For more information, visit their website.